gas logistics administrator
Energy24 are recruiting for agency Gas Logistics Administrator. With commercial experience and expertise, you’ll be joining a highly effective and motivated team – part of px’s energy management centre that operates 24/7, 365. When you join us, you’ll have a short business induction, followed by completion of a structured modular development programme. This takes place on shift, where you’ll continually be supported and trained by an experienced Gas Logistics Specialist, before taking responsibility for your own trading.
To be successful in this role, you will have or be-
- Confident, with clear communication skills.
- Willing and motivated to learn and apply learning in your job responsibilities.
- Numerate, analytical and with high attention to detail.
- Able to work to standards and targets, within specified times.
- Able to work as part of a team and on your own.
key tasks and main duties:
- Meeting contractual obligations.
- Ensuring notifications are submitted in a timely manner.
- Monitoring plant gas requirements on an hourly basis and trading in the UK Gas Market to balance the customer position
- Working closely with the Energy Management Team & customers, ensuring customers requirements are met.
- Ensuring necessary & effective communications (including data flows) are maintained
- Monitoring & managing gas nominations
- Maintaining & updating procedures on a continuous basis
- Monitoring the UK gas market and staying up to date with market information and change
- Participating in trading on the UK gas market following strict codes of practice
- Using multiple market systems to manage gas portfolios for E24 customers
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th June 2013
Previous applicants need not apply