energy & operational consultancy
PXECL brings together expertise from various disciplines within the px group to provide high quality technical assistance in relation to the design and performance of energy assets.
In today’s environmentally conscious world, the focus of the group is primarily to achieve and maintain high operating efficiencies to deliver the business integrity and commercial advantages associated with ownership of such assets.
Our bespoke plant optimisation tools allow the operations team to understand the plant efficiency compares against an on-line thermodynamic model, allowing the plant to optimise commercial, operational and environmental performance.
The following are examples of energy efficiency and operational improvement projects which the px group has developed and implemented at sites under its management:
- Turbine rotor cooling air system modifications
- Turbine compressor rotor coating
- HRSG studies to allow sliding pressure operation
- LP steam system modifications to reduce venting
- Provision of bespoke software tools to identify efficiency shortfalls to the operations team
- Reduction of gas turbine fuel factors for operation on blended fuels
- HRSG boiler life and flexibility modifications
- Installation of a biodiesel washing and filtration system
- Creation of px datalink (bespoke website to allow client access to plant data)
- Effluent water minimisation project
- Automated reporting systems