mechanical engineering & materials handling
PXECL's mechanical engineering and materials handling team supports a range of activities including the design layout, specification and detailing of process plants, operating equipment and associated buildings and services from concept to installation.
The team plays a key role within the company providing support to multi-disciplined projects and assisting the control and development of stand alone engineering designs.
Interfacing closely with clients, all work is developed and detailed in accordance with agreed project specifications/standards and PXECL quality control procedures.
PXECL can provide experienced mechanical engineers and designers to perform any or all of the following mechanical design functions:
- Estimates and proposals
- Plant and equipment layout
- General arrangement drawings
- Equipment specification
- Plant equipment design interface
- Vendor liaison/appraisal
- Review of tender documentation
- Mechanical equipment design and detailing
- Construction and installation support services
- Mechanical equipment expediting and inspection
- Calculations in accordance with the appropriate codes and Procurement